See you in a few days!
It’s finally here!! Royes Family Reunion # 11 in Orlando, Florida is less than a week away! A big THANK YOU to all who have registered. Get ready to have a great and fantastic time with almost 200 of your closest family members.
Check-in at the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld begins at 3:00 pm on Thursday July 27, 2017. The reunion officially opens and starts at 7:00 pm in the Indian-Pacific ballroom. If you arrive early, you can register starting at 11:00 am in the Caribbean “A” room located in the main entrance building.
|Schedule of activities
The table below gives an overview of the scheduled reunion activities. Your welcome package At the Meet & Greet will include additional information for activities in and around the Orlando area.
- Meet & greet
- Distribution of welcome packages
||Day & afternoon
||Family Sports Day with:
- …lots more
|Sporty casual – shorts, sneakers, mosquito repellant, sunscreen lotion. T-shirts & wrist bands will be provided.
- Fashion show
- Talent performances
|Denim & white
- Presentation of report
- Election of officers
- Bylaw amendments
|Day & afternoon
Open schedule – your choice
These activities are available:
At hotel (free to hotel guests)
- Miniature golf
- Games room
- Pool side
Outside the hotel (your cost, additional information available at hotel)
- Trolley along Int’l Drive
- Bus to theme parks
- Gala dinner
- Scholarship presentation
- Dancing till dawn
Transportation from Orlando International Airport –> DoubleTree by Hilton
- From the airport, take a taxi or rental car to the Doubletree by Hilton (near Sea World) located at 10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL 33821.
- Please note that Uber is not advised due to high rates ($45 – $50) and no shuttle bus service is available.
- Transportation between the airport & the hotel in either direction is at your cost.
We are really excited to see you in a few days!
Reunion Planning Committee