We have compiled some articles (many thanks to Bethany Clarkson-Morgan for her curation) about diabetes/hypertension for your reference.
- Diabetes, metabolic syndrome in mice treated with novel class of compounds Washington University in St. Louis
- Diabetes reversed in mice with genetically edited stem cells derived from patients Washington University in St. Louis
- Diabetes in mice cured rapidly using human stem cell strategy Washington University in St. Louis
- Take blood pressure medicine in evening, study urges Click 2 Houston
- Eating a plant-based diet might help prevent type 2 diabetes, study suggests CNN Health
- Type 2 diabetes remission possible with ‘achievable’ weight loss Science Daily
- Eating well with diabetes CDC.gov